Friday, July 4, 2008

First Place 4 Health Leadership Summit July 25-26, 2008

We are excited beyond words about our sixth annual First Place Leadership Summit. All of the new First Place 4 Health resources will be available at this event and we will give extensive training on how to use and teach the new materials. We have worked for over two years writing the new program and can’t wait for you to see it. I promise you are going to love what you see.

Becky Turner, who has been our MC for the last two years, will be our keynote speaker at the Summit this year. Becky has been meeting with me for an hour each week for the last six months, and the things she has taught me on how to plan my work and work my plan have impacted my life in a gigantic way.

As a result, I have asked Becky to teach a six-week course (in two days) covering all I have learned. Becky graciously accepted my invitation to teach our First Place leaders what she has taught me. Trust me; you will be forever grateful you came.

Steve Reynolds, pastor of Capital Baptist Church in Annandale, Virginia, will be with us to give his testimony of how he lost 110 pounds. Steve will also do a seminar on how to make First Place 4 Health a church-wide program. Steve’s church lost 2100 pounds in a four-month period.

We will have delicious, healthy meals, wonderful testimonies, great seminars, and spend Saturday afternoon and evening at our home on Galveston Bay. There is nothing as relaxing or beautiful as being with friends when the sun sets over the water. There will be boating and a ride on the “Triple Dare” if you are brave. We also have lots of chaise lounges if you are inclined to lounge, and an air-conditioned house if you want to stay inside and play games.

We are praying you can come be with us at this year’s Summit. Lasting friendships are made as we share together all that God has done and is doing in our lives.

We have almost 200 registered from 27 states!

See you there!

1 comment:

  1. Praying for FirstPlace4Health and the new materials and for the summit and all leaders as they begin to work with the new materials.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your feedback!