Monday, March 8, 2010

New Calorie King Tool

Have you guys tried Calorie King? I'm loving it. I've used the "create a meal" feature to put in the meals I eat most often like my typical breakfast and lunch. It calculates everything for me so I can really see how I'm doing on my calories for the day.

Here's what Carole Lewis had to say:
It is so easy to use and tells me how many remaining calories I have for the day, along with how much fat, protein, and carbohydrates I have consumed. You can save your favorite foods and they are always ready to plug into your meal plan, plus you can input your own recipes into the program. It will also keep your exercise diary each day.

I've created my own group in the Calorie King forums and people have joined from different parts of the country. Here's some of what they had to say about their experience with Calorie King:

I need this group! CK is fantastic. The site works quickly and is a great way to be accountable. Because I am currently working 6 days a week, I am unable to attend a meeting, even if there was one close enough to squeeze in. Sandy

CK has has been a really good idea to use in conjunction with First Place 4 Health. It has opened my eyes to the true calories I thought I have been eating before I joined CK. Sue

Try it free for a week and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback!